Like Tree97Likes

Anybody wear girdles for figure enhancing?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Kim

Horrific.

Give me a real woman such as Nigella and Kate Upton anyday
    If by "real woman" you mean "someone who has won the chromosomal lottery"

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I thought about doing the no-pants day yesterday simply to show people what real legs look like.
    My mouth dropped open in shock when I first read this but then I realised you must be using the American meaning of 'pants' rather than the English meaning. Doing it the English way, now that really would be showing everyone what real women look like. And then some!
    kimwy66, HK_Katherine and elle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I thought about doing the no-pants day yesterday simply to show people what real legs look like. It made me a little mad that in the pictures/website they showed women with nicely toned, shaved legs, and in all the video clips I've seen, I haven't seen any woman with what I'd consider normal legs. Just men and "hot" women. :/
    Don't shoot me, it's from the Daily Mail...but a few normal female legs here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ort-world.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:

Great! I noticed they're not in HK. :P It DID take a bit of scrolling to get to it. I do see how hairless those legs are, too. I imagine most women like me would indeed feel uncomfortable at how people would react here in HK, sadly. Oh well.. maybe next year.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:

I can't believe how negative the comments on that article were. Some folks are VERY boring!
    Fiona in HKG and Elegiaque like this.

I'll just leave this here...
    Name:  MXzl2Zd.png
Views: 141
Size:  300.3 KB

Kate Upton is a US6/UK8 size. That by any definition is skinny. Nigella - well, her allure is less her body shape and more the fact that she would be a devil in bed and would cook up a top quality full English the morning after the night before!

The average western woman is a lot fatter than Katie Upton (in the UK the average, apparently, is UK16) so it's not an adequate comparison.

Only fat women would suggest that fat women look better than skinny women. Any guys who say it only say it to make fat women grateful. I'd much rather date a girl with a super model body than a woman with a size 16 body.

So, relating this back to the OP, OP, if you do want to look attractive, go ahead and girdle up! It's the same concept as brushing your hair or putting mascara on. The only difference is that fat women get upset by this topic. And there is nothing worse than a fat woman scorned!

TheBrit likes this.

Would anyone here admit to finding the local ideal of female beauty (as portrayed by dieting/beauty product ads) attractive?

My instinctive reaction to most of these ads is a very mild revulsion mixed with confusion. Why would a guy be attracted to someone who 1) has a probable dieting disorder and 2) looks like they'd be incapable of running a hundred metres without collapsing?

(Serious question! I think a lot of guys find this attractive and perhaps I am in the minority)

Last edited by jgl; 14-01-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Would anyone here admit to finding the local ideal of female beauty (as portrayed by dieting/beauty product ads) attractive?

My instinctive reaction to most of these ads is a very mild revulsion mixed with confusion. Why would a guy be attracted to someone who 1) has a probable dieting disorder and 2) looks like they'd be incapable of running a hundred metres without collapsing?
    Agreed.

I've come across local women who are incapable of opening doors, they admitted to me they don't have the strength to open it, these are women in their 30's so not exactly old.

Turtles.

In the u.s media Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence are deemed fat.
    Which is totally wrong.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast