Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imparanoic

Cosmetic store for men??

Closed Thread

Cosmetic store for men??

Hi, may anyone pls kindly advise on cosmetic store for men in Hk??

Most cosmetic stores have a section for men. Usually only one small display.

are you referring to androgyny/metrosexual style cosmetics which are for women, but has unexpected niche market for small minority of men

or

skin products which are totally different to cosmetics designed for all markets of male demographic

kimwy66 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:
    Most cosmetic stores have a section for men. Usually only one small display.
    Innesfree in Causeway Bay have organic and all natural products for men's skin care. When I was in South Korea last year, I saw men in various stores buying up skincare products. They do have a good range at a decent price. Better than the higher end rubbish which is full of chemicals. I say men, as in , I met one African American dude stocking up to Caucasian to Asians locals.

Also try Skin Food in iSquare, TST, if pricier but still, good quality and organic ingredients.

For cheaper option, try super drug products which can be found in Taste and Park and shop. They are not tested on animals and are hypogenic.

If it's lipstick, foundation and the rest, well, I can't really recommend as everyone's look is different.....( yes, I do know trannies in Germany and UK. )

Thanks. I am trying to look for dealers focusing on men only. So not sure if innisfree is a gd option.

Take a look in the basement of the Landmark building. There are a few such shops-not cheap though!