Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By elle
  • 1 Post By East_coast

Recommendation of female tailor

Closed Thread

Recommendation of female tailor

Hello all -

Can anyone recommend any good female suit jacket tailors in kowloon side? A friend of mine will pass me material + a reference jacket, would like to get a tailor to help make a new jacket based on the reference.

Thanks, Pubs

hi guys, any recommendations?

Your questions are a bit confusing. Are you looking for a ladies tailor or a female who is a tailor. Do you want the person to make you a jacket or do you want the person to help you making the jacket yourself? Why does it have to be on Kowloon side only?

Actually looking for a ladies tailor who can help make a jacket for me. I'd prefer on kowloon side, as it is easier to get to.

I have used Mr Wang on the 8th floor of Mirador mansions previously. Very old school with proper seems, shabby room and limited English. PM me for contact details.

Pub12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pub12:
    Actually looking for a ladies tailor who can help make a jacket for me. I'd prefer on kowloon side, as it is easier to get to.
    If you want someone helping you to make the jacket yourself, it's probably best to take advanced sewing classes, tailors won't do that. I'm not aware of classes like that on Kowloon side, on Hong Kong side your best bet would be The Sewing Lounge
    https://www.facebook.com/thesewinglo...ref=ts&fref=ts
    I teach classes like that myself, but you probably won't fancy the commute to DB either.
    If you want someone to make it for you, I can highly recommend an excellent ladies tailor:
    Margaret Court Tailors
    Flat G 8/F Block A Winner Building
    27-37 D'Anguilar Street (right above Al's Diner)
    Lan Kwai Fong
    2525 5596
    Again, not on Kowloon side.
    Last edited by elle; 29-06-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Natfixit likes this.