Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bookblogger
  • 1 Post By bookblogger

Best place to buy men's sandals in HK

Closed Thread

Best place to buy men's sandals in HK

Any suggestions?

What kind of sandals? The shoe shops sell them; outdoor shops sell them; sports shops sell them... even "mom and pop" shops sell them. But each sells a different kind of sandal.

Don't forget the Louis Vuitton socks to go with them.

elle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    What kind of sandals? The shoe shops sell them; outdoor shops sell them; sports shops sell them... even "mom and pop" shops sell them. But each sells a different kind of sandal.
    I'm thinking leather - good for casual/smart casual walking around in the summer months.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    I'm thinking leather - good for casual/smart casual walking around in the summer months.
    In that case I think you need proper shoe shops. I wear sandals almost exclusively, but I tend to stick to merrel or teva. I also have some leather ecco sandals - I know they do mens too - ecco have several shops around, including in IFC.

In that case I think you need proper shoe shops. I wear sandals almost exclusively, but I tend to stick to merrel or teva. I also have some leather ecco sandals - I know they do mens too - ecco have several shops around, including in IFC.
    Indeed I do. Any suggestions for shoe shops that are more likely to stock sandals that cater to narrower/smaller feet?

Indeed I do. Any suggestions for shoe shops that are more likely to stock sandals that cater to narrower/smaller feet?
    I think in HK you are in luck. I have wide big feet... and its a PITA to buy shoes in HK.

I think in HK you are in luck. I have wide big feet... and its a PITA to buy shoes in HK.
    Guess I'll find out. In Japan I was able to find shoes that fit at Takashimaya - an experience I'd never have in Western countries! I will try ecco but do you have any recommendations for other shoe shops in HK?

In Japanese terms 24cm - I believe around a 5 or so.

In Japanese terms 24cm - I believe around a 5 or so.
    Have you tried Jimmy Choo?
    elle likes this.