I want an EXPLOSIVE hair cut too! ;) [Open for suggestions]

Closed Thread

I want an EXPLOSIVE hair cut too! ;) [Open for suggestions]

I'm a mid-20's male wondering if I can find an understanding hair stylist or at least a hair salon that is willing to discuss with a foreigner. I've been meaning to expand my fashion side and to open up to experiment with my hair lately. I want something DYNAMIC and ATTRACTIVE (or at least anything up to the minimum). I'd be willing to pay a good price and let the stylist unleash his/her CREATIVITY as long I make a good bet.

Thanks in advance!

You're in the right place. Hong Kong is the only place where I've seen men spend time lovingly teasing their hair into shape in public. It's probably connected to the carrying-girlfriend's-handbag phenomenon. Maybe this should go in the "things you've only seen in HK" thread.

Funny you should mention that. I saw a guy primping this morning in an elevator. He'd put way more effort into his bouffant hairstyle than his girlfriend.

I go to Salon 32 along the Central Escalator. I acquire the services of Joanna. She gave me the best look for brush up and helps even on how can I achieve the look on my own. They also sell the products they use so I do not need to go and find it elsewhere. Price is 228 for requesting Joanna as hairstylist. I just had my most drastic hair cut to date and I am loving it.