Recently stumbled upon this site:

www.wetshavesociety.com

As many of you know wet shaving is "niche" in HK, so I was very interested about the product this company offers, only to find out you are paying around HK$350 - 450 a month!!!

The starting set is a razor, a shaving bowl and a shaving brush. Every month they then send you shaving cream, blades and aftershave balm and a "surprise". You also get spatulas. No details on the products apart from saying the shaving brush is badger.

Initially I was thinking this is a great development to bring wet shaving a bit more to the mainstream here in HK, but wow, that price is just way too expensive. I really don't know how this company is going to stay in business at such expensive prices. In reality after the first month you are just getting a few products.

You can get the starter pack for HK$500 which includes all the hardware, which might be not bad (although a bit pricey, but at least easy to get) and then stop for the monthly subscription.

I'm going to contact them to find out more details about their hardware, but thought I would share here.