Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by lingc:
    ...She is at Double 2 - Tiana Lam - 28081281 or 96761688. I spent around $800 for cut and colour.
    Would love more info about her and the salon! What are their hours? Cash only or cards? Anyone else have any experience with 'em?

Looking for a short, slightly edgy cut on very thick, wavy Western hair and creative color.

Quote Originally Posted by Benton102:
    I'm going to have to check this guy out! It's so hard to find a good cutter. With all these complaints about colour services, I can't help wondering... Why not just pack in the colour and donate all those thousands of dollars to charity.
    Not ready to pack in the colour yet. Maybe in a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by cubanelle:
    Would love more info about her and the salon! What are their hours? Cash only or cards? Anyone else have any experience with 'em?

Looking for a short, slightly edgy cut on very thick, wavy Western hair and creative color.
    She takes both. I'm not sure how edgy her or her staff are. But for me I've been seeing her for a while now and no complaints as she knows I don't do those silly layers and thinning like the locals do. Maybe pop by and check them out before you commit?

Dude, that's fine. I'm willing to get a more conservative cut as long as my hair texture doesn't get *butchered*. I just need this sweater on my head thinned out and my scraggly ends taken care of.

Try Tommy Hair in Lindhurst Terrace. They charge between 180 hkd and 250 hkd, depending on your hair. It's quite cheap and I had a good experience

Do you know how late they're open? I'm over in Central tonight, actually!

Better call to ask and let them know you're going 25436985

Tried Tommy's and had a great experience. Double process color (lightening my roots and then an all-over color application) + excellent cut and style from Edmund for $680. They didn't quite get the color formula right on the first try and fixed it within in a half hour, no questions asked. Definitely my new spot. Thanks for the recommendation!

Editor likes this.

Just thought I'd post here because I've just been to Tommy's in Lyndhurst Terrace after seeing the recommendations on geoexpat. I have thick medium length black asian hair and just wanted to go somewhere where I can go for a quick trim and to thin down my hair (haven't had a hair cut for at least 3 months!) - they quoted me $240+ for that on the phone but I ended up only paying for $200 with a guy called Tony. I went in at 5pm last Saturday, was out by 5:35pm, had my hair washed and cut exactly to the way I wanted it. Nice, quick and easy! I think they do speak English as well, I saw a few expats there but I spoke cantonese with Tony.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12