Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Wonderful hairdresser

Hi, Cathwa,

I'm so glad to hear that you love your new hair style. Cairy even give me a different cut every 2-3 months for a change, he is so creative.

No more bad hair day!

Quote Originally Posted by cathwa:
    cagal - THANK YOU!! I had an appointment with Cairy today and it turned out to be one of the best hair cuts I've ever had. He took one look at my completely mad hair (hadn't been cut in over a year) and instantly knew what to do with it. I was in there for almost 2 hours while he turned my frizzy mop into sleek waves - a bargain for 250! I'll definitely be going back next time it needs taming!

hi calgal, can you share his number. would love to do something different.

thanks

Cagal,

I couldn't agree more with cathwa's experience!
    Cairy transformed my limp, lifeless hair yesterday with the best haircut I have ever had! Yes, it was also the longest time I've ever had to sit in a chair, but well worth the wait! I've never had a hairstyle that sits so well.

Mine unfortunately was not so cheap, however given I had a full head of blonde highlights as well as a cut I'm not surprised.

Quick tip - anyone going to Myth hair salon for a colour as well as a cut, make sure you enquire about who will be applying your colour and what their level of experience is. I love my cut (Cairy's work), however unfortunately the blonde highlights (not applied by Cairy) are a bit brassy. Easy enough to avoid next time I go there.

Cheers,

Kim

May I also have Cairy's phone no. please? Thanks!

I third that request! I will pm you also.

Amazing Hairstylist

Hi, Ladies,

I'm so glad to receive a few nice comments about Cairy (my favorite hairdresser).

Hope you all love your new hairdo and share with us the amazing job he has done on you.

I know how it feels without the right hair style or color, I was so cranky the first year in Hong Kong before going to Cairy

I'm in desperate need of a haircut. Could any of you send me a PM with Cairy's phone number please...

Is Ivy from The Upper Room good?

hi
    i won;t let anyone else touch my hair - Ivy totally gets it - i have fine auburn (some might call ginger!) hair which i have cut and highlighted with her- she is good to just go see and pop in for consultation if you not confident to book appointment unless you met her first
    been going for yr and never disappointed
    - seen her cut a guys hair and was good outcome, 3 of my friends go to and are happy.

hope this helps

I'm starting to look a bit like Cousin It, so yeah, I wouldn't mind Cairy's number as well. I've got thick, wavy hair, so I'm a bit scared of the local stylists (even most stylists in the US didn't know how to cut my hair), but I'm also incredibly chea... errr, frugal, so I'm not keen on spending $750 on a hair cut.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast