Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Hi ladies,

I need a new haircut! Can anyone give me the contact number of this guy everyone seem to adore, Cairy?

Does anyone has experienced short haircut with this guy?

If someone can give me the adress of the salon, that would be great!

Thanks

Last edited by louloute; 05-12-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Hey girls,
    So I just had my hair cut by Cairy and I must said he did a really good job although it ended up a little shorter than I intended. I"m quite picky when it comes to hairdressers, and would definitely recommend him. And it was cheap!

(Louloute: I have shoulder length hair, but I'm sure he's good with short hair as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna:
    Hey girls,
    So I just had my hair cut by Cairy and I must said he did a really good job although it ended up a little shorter than I intended. I"m quite picky when it comes to hairdressers, and would definitely recommend him. And it was cheap!

(Louloute: I have shoulder length hair, but I'm sure he's good with short hair as well)
    Great, may I ask you his contact number?
    Thanks

Cairy's details -

Ph: 9171-0461
    Myth Hair Salon, 1/F, 3 Lan Fong Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

Well I went to Cairy too on Thursday. I had major stress before I went. My first time getting anything done in Hong Kong..well I was impressed. He suggested that I only have my roots done..and only a trim. I have been growing out out ( had very short hair a year ago) so he said lets leave it and see how it goes. SO he cleaned it up..I love it.

He was honest...he could have told me to have the whole head done..but he did not..this impressed me..my roots and cut : 740 HK.

I would recommend him for sure..have already to a few friends here.

Thank you for the info!!

Fans for Cairy

Wow...it seems all ladies here are impressed by Cairy's good work, shall we exchange the "before & after" pic?

Love to hear from comments about him.

Ok, here goes...

Before - limp, shapeless, dark roots. Not quite blonde

After - hello blondie! Cut has shape, falls well. Colour was a bit brassy (this pic was taken 1 hr after cut) it has since mellowed with the use of purple shampoos and a toner.

Quote Originally Posted by cathwa:
    While we're on the subject - anyone know any shampoos/ conditioners for thick frizzy hair? I used to use 'Frizz Ease' but haven't seen it here. Starting to look like I put my fingers in the electric sockets...
    Yeah..I'm a bit overdue on this, but I can't stop singing its praises:

I totally love Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo and American Cream conditioner by Lush to tame my frizz and add soem weight to my frizzy waves so they are softer. You can order is online from the Lush store or look at their Shop list and you'll find there are several stores around Hong Kong.

yes Cairy is a great hair stylist!! Doesn't give u the typical HK shag 'do, and gives great advice that is not for his own benefit (he's really acting in the client's interest).

Just to let everybody know, Cairy has moved his salon.

He's now at number 3 Matheson Rd, Causeway Bay, behind Times Square. (Above spaghetti place I think?)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast