Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

so glad you told me he has moved....was gona take a trip down there tomorrow!!!
    Anyways, does any one have an idea of prices?
    I was wanting either...
    half head of hightlights, cut and blow
    or
    T section highlights, cut and blow

Also
    whos best for colour?
    Im 23, blonde highlights with long fine, very layered hair.

Thanks in advance

I had full head highlights, cut, blow dry for about $850 (from memory?)

I'm booked in tomorrow at 2pm, will let you know the exact cost.

Still haven't found a great colourist at Cairey's, I got palmed off to a junior for the colour last time, not the best result. Will be a little more vocal this time around.

Cheers,

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by melbourne_kim:
    Just to let everybody know, Cairy has moved his salon.

He's now at number 3 Matheson Rd, Causeway Bay, behind Times Square. (Above spaghetti place I think?)
    I assume his phone number is still the same?

The phone # is still the same. Haircut is $240

There's no doubting it, Cairey knows what he's doing with a pair of scissors.
    His new salon is fantastic, and he now has access to a great team of colourists. I had a full head of foils (hundreds of them, took 2 colourists nearly 2 hours), cut and blowdry for $840. I was so impressed that Cairey has not changed his pricing, despite moving to a far better salon. I believe the name of the salon in HairT3D.

Cheers,

Kim

I just went in on Thurs for a cut. He did a fantastic job. Thanks calgal for recommending him

New Salon

I have a hair cut and full head of recoloring + highlight at Cairy's new salon today. His art of work is as lovely as always, the new place is just so much more spacious and comfy.

I totally agree with Kim that the group of color technicians are far more knowledgeable than the previous place.

I have to thank you to all of you who have visited Cairy coz I was given a box of chocolate for referring all the "wonderful" customers to him.

Hi Cathwa,

Did he do any threatment for your hair?Otherwise there is no way frizzy hair can be turned into sleek waves..?Are they permanent ?

urgent... need to have my hair done.. not sure of whether to go straight or wave, but will have it coloured with two toned highlights... anyone knows or could recommend where i could go thats good, and worth it and who could advise on what would best suit me.... my hair is frizzy by the way.

curious on this Cairy guy.....could i have the deatails?

I got a good rec for The Colour Bar here on the forum (The Colour Bar - Other Treatments) but have also heard about Emmanuel F? Anyone heard of this salon or been there, esp for blonde highlights? Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast