Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

(Not sure if I'm repeating myself on the same thread here as I've recommended my colourist before - but just in case it was on another thread...here goes...)

I'd really recommended Liam at Tony & Guy (Central) for colour. Always been very happy with him.

Thanks Arkay!

hi cagal...can you give me the contact no. of Cairy? your help is much appreciated!

hi rani, can you give me the no. of cairy's salon. thx

Quote Originally Posted by melbourne_kim:
    Cairy's details -

Ph: 9171-0461.

Here's his number
    bhamur likes this.

thx so much..rani already booked my appnmnt!

Hi, ladies,

Just a little bit update on this forum. Cairy is always strong in haircut but their color technician sucks a BIG time. I have complained three times of not getting my blond highlight that I wanted. At this point, I have given up and switched to another very friendly, nice lady Ivy Sung of "The Upper Room".

So depending on what you need; Cairy is still highly recommended for haircut only.

I also went to Ivy at Upper Room for blond highlights and she did a really good job!

cagal likes this.

Hey,

I'm another fan of Cairy. He was introduced by one of my girl friend. I always like my haircut and my mom also go to him. He always understand what I want and give great recommedations. Although he nagging me that I should spend them doing hair treatment as my hair is very dry. He is very professional, nice and do care about his customers.

He is definitely my favorite hairdresser.

I go to Ivy too! An Upper Room - she use to be in Central (from what I've heard) but she is now in CB. I have naturally DARK hair and have dyed it caramel for a while (in the states) and was scared to have anyone do it when I moved to HK. Someone else recommended Ivy on here on a different thread and am grateful they did.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast