Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thanks for the update!

Just been to Cairy, Great haircut, love it. Did a great job with my natural curls. Will be going back for my daughter too. Highly recommend.

I'm going to have to check this guy out! It's so hard to find a good cutter. With all these complaints about colour services, I can't help wondering... Why not just pack in the colour and donate all those thousands of dollars to charity?

Kateinhongkong,

Cairy is very good at haircut as I recommended him on this forum. Unfortunately, if you are looking for coloring service please go to Ivy instead. I'm very happy with the personal attention that I've got from Ivy.

Good luck!

I just used Louie at Beyond the Fringe on On LAN Street central for the first time- I'm thrilled! Colour and cut both good ( colour is foils)

Pauline at The Firm is excellent for cutting AND colouring. Shelley Street.

Last edited by Satay Sue; 21-12-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Kelvin is good too he's Jordan call him for an appointment at: +852 9318 8796

Chinese speaks fluent English and works by appointment only.

He does a great cut, blonde highlights and keratin treatment. My hair looks healthy with a cut that suits my face and personality.

Note I've posted in the past about him as we'll but since he's changed his mobile. The above us his new one.

Ivy Sung of Upper Room

I just wanted to share my poor experience with Ivy. Unfortunately, I was unable to reach her via her tel number provided on her webpage. After actually WEEKS of calling, I gave up and left a voice mail. Still, NO CALL BACK. So I tried emailing her. I finally received a reply after 3 days and she asked if I was available during X day and X time. I was unable to make that time so I asked if she was available for X day and X time and she just never replied me. I felt like I tried so hard to reach her and if she doesn't give a crap, then I don't see why I should try so hard to give her business. Just disappointed I guess.

If anyone here is able to reach her, please let me know if she is really that worth it and how you were able to get a hold of her! She should hire a receptionist if she can't handle people calling her!

Recently found Tracy at Pro Wave in Sai Kung. Great cut. Great price. She has done a couple of friends as well-color was great and another had her hair straightened. Worth a trip to Sai Kung.

Quote Originally Posted by Alby:
    Kelvin is good too he's Jordan call him for an appointment at: +852 9318 8796

Chinese speaks fluent English and works by appointment only.

He does a great cut, blonde highlights and keratin treatment. My hair looks healthy with a cut that suits my face and personality.

Note I've posted in the past about him as we'll but since he's changed his mobile. The above us his new one.
    Telephone number correction: +852 9372 8234

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast