Like Tree9Likes

British hairdresser

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you all for your help. Will start researching them .

Welcome! Was looking for somewhere new to try too. Have just made an appointment with beyond the fringe. Will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by 6061kirsty:
    Thank you for your replies. I just wondered if their was a particular place that westerns go .
    I go to Indulgence Spa in Prosperity Tower, 3/F, Queens Rd, Central. Good mix of Western and local and they do good colours and cuts are fantastic. I had a cut by Tony and Guy here in HK, but a UK hairdresser and it didn't run out great. But, I can wholely recommend Anya at Indulgence - been having my hair cut by her for the past four and half years. No problems. BTW, Anya is Ukranian, speaks fluent Cantonese and cuts hair beautifully.

Ask for Antonietta at Indulgence. 22170644

I went to Beyond the Fringe and they were pretty good. Got someone from the Creative Team, and the cut was $400 (same as Cairy who I like in Causeway Bay but don't care for his colorist) and color was another $460. The same stylist did the colour which was nice. I believe Louis is the one who does Blondes, but not sure if he's senior and the charge will be the same.

They're located behind Marks and Spencers in Central, so got to do a bit of shopping after.

Hi I go to Tommy Hair Design on Lyndhurst Terrace and usually done by Tony.
    It's always full of blonde expats.
    I have root touch up and a blow dry for $630 HKD or root touch up, full head of blonde highlights and a blow dry for $980 HKD.