Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Restylane 1ml price?

Restylane 1ml price?

How much have you paid for 1 ml of Restylane for lip fillers? Any recommendations for reliable professional service places? - Tried to ask a couple of places for their prices; all they do is try to get me in for an appointment so they can provide consultation = get me physically in their location so they can press their sales tactics on me.

Update?

Did you have any luck with this? I am also looking for someone reliable and trustworthy!

AMA Mong Kok

I have found a reliable doctor in Mong Kok at Appearance Medical Association; he is very honest but clearly has years of experience working with western clients and has a pleasant manner.

I originally found them through hokobuy (groupon) and whatsapped them to ask for clarification on the deal; they told me they would give me the same deal as on hokobuy but directly at the salon, which seemed like a safer option as it meant I could view the salon and speak to the doctor before I handed over any money!

For 2ml Juvederm Voluma I paid $2488 plus $500 for use on a cannula which was optional. I also had three areas of botox for $3000. Very happy with the results.

To answer your question, 1ml restylane lip treatment is $1588.

Here is a link to the hokobuy page for reference, although I would suggest contacting them and arranging to pay directly at the salon as I did.

https://www.hokobuy.com/p/10367101006C0000015lh9sIAA

Qe1991, you have only joined this forum yesterday and this is your only post. Sorry if I am being skeptical, but are you in any way associated with the clinic you mention? it just feels funny that my post that has been buried unanswered for 3 months suddenly gets an answer like that. And HK medical beauty clinics certainly don't have stellar reputation, so I am overly cautious. - Of course will be checking out that clinic and hoping that you have genuinely recommended a pearl among many fakes!

gataloca and East_coast like this.

It does look suspicious

I had been searching the beauty forum yesterday and had to create an account to leave a response. I usually browse without commenting! In no way connected to the salon, I'm from the UK and have only lived here for a couple of years. I can't even remember the doctors name in fact as I've lost his card

I thought it would be helpful as when I was looking it up myself last year I could find very little in terms of recommendations other than the usual places in Central (Stephanie Lam etc) which are much too expensive for me to justify.

Can you show some before and after pics, please?
    And will the ones to contact that clinic come back with feedback, please? Many thanks!

Thanks Golem...

Hi Ellena, did you find a place to do lip filler? I know it’s been a while since you posted. I have a price of $6600 for 1ml Rystaline Kysse, which seems super expensive compared with the prices quoted by Qe1991 on this feed. Interested to hear how you got on. I’m thinking about having mine done as they are thinning with age but obviously would be better to go to someone that has been recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglinggal
    Can you show some before and after pics, please?
    And will the ones to contact that clinic come back with feedback, please? Many thanks!
    Before and after pictures only require some Photoshop skills....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast