Like Tree3Likes

Tailor-made shirts

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tailor-made shirts

Looking for tailor-made shirts with reasonable price and do not wrinkle much. Budget is around hk$300-400. Thank you in advance

There's a few men's tailors in Rise Shopping Arcade on Granville Circuit in TST. I had a couple of shirts done there which were around $300-400 though it depends on your choice of material and details.

You can also check out Hollywood Plaza in Mongkok. There's a lot of suit and shirt shops there. I haven't actually got tailored shirts there, but since their off the hanger suits are only about $500 or so, i think their shirts will be fairly cheap too.

I've done a few at Win Guide (following a post in this forum) and they are great! Starts at around $500 though, but worth every dollar.

They are on Casewaybay. Island Beverly building at 12th floor. Talk to Mavid 2895 6868

Kings in World Wide House

Quote Originally Posted by rochacbm:
    I've done a few at Win Guide (following a post in this forum) and they are great! Starts at around $500 though, but worth every dollar.

They are on Casewaybay. Island Beverly building at 12th floor. Talk to Mavid 2895 6868
    How long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Kings in World Wide House
    What's the pricing like there?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    What's the pricing like there?
    400-500 for a shirt, if I remember correctly. I wouldn't wanna make a suit there, but for shirts they are fine.

They as for around 10 days, but always do it over a week for me. I go on Saturday and pick it up next Saturday.

I recommend you give a look at the Thomas Manson (fabric) line, its a bit more but really good quality pure cotton.

Elefant&Castle likes this.

Ascot Chang is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Ascot Chang is the place to go.
    Have you done shirts there? What’s the price range?
    as far as I’m aware they are top quality but overpriced.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast