Like Tree14Likes

cheap street/thrift shops in wan chai/causeway bay?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb cheap street/thrift shops in wan chai/causeway bay?

hi,

i'm someone with a budget that makes them unable to justify spending 20 (twenty) dollars on a t-shirt, even if it's really cool.
    i've had a good poke in me & gee (me & george? meorge & george?) in wan chai once, but as you can probably tell by my first sentence, had trouble actually buying anything.

what i'm looking for in particular is women's clothes, i.e. dresses/skirts, and also cool and or funky graphic t-shirts along with jumpers. i've passed a lot of street stalls with relatively interesting looking stuff, but price and or quality almost always stops me from making any purchases.

if anyone knows any places, street shop or not, that are consistent and reliable with prices for a budget that's 15-25ish per item and has actual interesting and or pretty clothes, please lmk! (also, i've heard that island beverly in cwb is good? if anyone knows any specific stores and could provide any sort of detail, i'd be grateful) thank you!

try the top end of Fa Yuen Street in Prince Edward

https://www.google.com.hk/maps/dir/P...!1m0!3e2?hl=en

imamiam and gigglinggal like this.

15-25ish per item women's clothes, i.e. dresses/skirts, and also cool and or funky graphic t-shirts along with jumpers.
    we talking HK$ or US$ here. If its really HK$ then your going to have a hard time finding stuff for that budget that is COOL n FUNKY lol
    you might get lucky as per EastCoast at Fa Yuen Street but u will have to go store by store and she what they have in the discount boxes
    imamiam likes this.

you can find some cheap t-shirts/pants/under garment in some small shops a long wanchai road, behind c.c.wu building, $10-$30-ish
    also can try Salvation army shop in Hennessy road
    Good luck

hkd! was a bit stingy even typing that out but i know lol rip. thank you though!

hope that was a correct reply, barely have used this site before rip

thank you! will try to have a look around if i ever pass by, but unfortunately i live a good ways away from kowloon and never really have a good reason to travel all the way there :-/

Try North Point market - no idea if they have funky and cool, way past that. But certainly cheap.

Btw what do you mean by rip, I thought it meant rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Try North Point market - no idea if they have funky and cool, way past that. But certainly cheap.
    Assuming the poster lives near Central then North Point is too far as they stated the same 17 min MTR journey to Prince Edward was too far....

But seriously Kowloonside should offer cheaper opportunities. You could also try the sale racks of clothing merchants in SSP/
    imamiam likes this.

will try next time i pass by hopefully, ive bought a jumper from a street stall (born and raised here yet i dont know if they have a proper name) for $59 which was funky and good quality!
    and yes, it does, im just used to using it as a joke ha sorry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast