Authorised Rolex dealer - best value

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authorised Rolex dealer - best value

Hello

Wondering if people have recommendations for an authorised dealer for Rolex - with the best value ?

Thanks in advance

Rolex's corporate office is very tight-fisted in the latitude they give to authorized dealers when it comes to price - I guess that's what you mean by "value."

Last edited by huja; 09-03-2018 at 06:42 AM.

I'm guessing that there will be some variation across stores to create competition..

Just looking at where people would recommend

I know in the US, there are some authorised dealers in NYC that are more competitively priced than others

Re: Option

@allthingsnice:

I use Chrono24 --- they are a global leader in watch sales and I've used them many times.

https://www.chrono24.com/

A few pointers:

---- When searching for the timepiece you want on the website, any options with a green tick "Trusted Checkout", Chrono24 supplies an escrow service (at a small cost), this means the dealer, which are global jewelers / watch shops will not receive the money, until you receive the watch and confirm receipt.

---- Try to search for timepieces on the site, already in Hong Kong, because if you order offshore, there may be duties to pay on the way in

Have a good weekend.

New market max 5% discount or so. Go to dealers to find new grey market at approx 20% discount. No discount for green sub or Daytona of course!!

What about Used markets, any recommendations?

I saw some ground level shops in Sino Centre and the prices looked reasonable.

thank you - good suggestion !

Quote Original Post:
    @allthingsnice:

I use Chrono24 --- they are a global leader in watch sales and I've used them many times.

https://www.chrono24.com/

A few pointers:

---- When searching for the timepiece you want on the website, any options with a green tick "Trusted Checkout", Chrono24 supplies an escrow service (at a small cost), this means the dealer, which are global jewelers / watch shops will not receive the money, until you receive the watch and confirm receipt.

---- Try to search for timepieces on the site, already in Hong Kong, because if you order offshore, there may be duties to pay on the way in

Have a good weekend.

ha ha - it's my first one - so thinking 31mm two tone datejust with some specific features

any suggestions on specific stores to go for new market ?

really depends on the model and how eager that dealer is to move that stock

ha ha - it's my first one - so thinking two tone datejust with some features

any suggestions on specific stores to go for new market ?

Quote Original Post:
    New market max 5% discount or so. Go to dealers to find new grey market at approx 20% discount. No discount for green sub or Daytona of course!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast