Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Where to get a legit haircut in Hong Kong?

Where to get a legit haircut in Hong Kong?

I legit haircut I mean tapers bald fade line up etc I’ve been searching forever so I’ll try to wing it myself but I see a lot of horrible haircuts hear anybody know where to go

thanks

rs4

Im curious too. One that doesnt break the bank; preferably in HK island or kowloon side are fine

I go to Salon Icon in Wan Chai. Great service and affordable.

Mandarin Barber

huja likes this.

RAW Aberdeen St Central. English speaking $280.

Hair House - $320
    Handsome Factory - $380

pin likes this.

I like Handsome Factory. Tried Hair House but hated my haircut so didn't go back. Note that they don't "wash" your hair, so if you go in make sure you don't have a lot of product already in it as they just wet it and start cutting.

Now if I schedule a haircut after work I make sure to take a quick shower at the gym so my hair is gel-free

100% Hair House Barbershop by Adam Chan. Either Admiralty or LKF for locations. Above poster said they won't wash your hair, but if you ask they will. Nice guys in there and all extremely well trained for the style of haircut you want.

I usually go to The Barber Shop on Wellington Street. Around HKD310. Seems to do the job. Seems they now have a Quarry Bay branch as well.

Occasionally do the QB House route, but only if its for a quick trim and am in a hurry.

rs4

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    I usually go to The Barber Shop on Wellington Street. Around HKD310. Seems to do the job. Seems they now have a Quarry Bay branch as well.

Occasionally do the QB House route, but only if its for a quick trim and am in a hurry.
    I went to one locally close to where I live for 50 bucks. Can't really complain nor expect too much. It's just the fade he gave me..

For some special occasions, I'm fine to pay some $$$ but other than that I think I just get 55 - 88 bucks hair cut
    shri likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast