Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Coolboy
  • 2 Post By ndt
  • 1 Post By shri

Where to get an Indian head massage in Hong kong?

Closed Thread

Where to get an Indian head massage in Hong kong?

Hi all. I have always wanted to try an indian head massage in Hong Kong but I have no idea where to find a barber shop/beauty salon that can provide this kind of service. I will hopefully be able to go after the gov lift the current restrictions.

For those who don't know what it looks like here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC2o...l=IndianBarber

Hmm...many regular hair salon in HK often will give you some head massage after/before hair cutting when they shampoo your head. But Indian massage...I don't know.

Speaking of Indian head massage, wasn't there an Indian barber who gained youtube fame as the "Nomad Barber":

But according to the internet, he died a few years ago?

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Some massage places do head massage (typically a combined head and shoulder massage)- won't be as thorough as the one above but it's nice (for me the lower back section of my head gets super tense). Of course, massage is...closed but you can look around now and fantasize about the day you can actually go...

Go to Chung King mansion, couple of hair salons on first floor (Gujarat, Chakwal etc) all provide this service and no need to wait for Govt to lift restrictions, they are woking full time if you are okay with it..

shri and MABinPengChau like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Go to Chung King mansion, couple of hair salons on first floor (Gujarat, Chakwal etc) all provide this service and no need to wait for Govt to lift restrictions, they are woking full time if you are okay with it..
    I don't think hair cut places are in the scope of the restrictions. As far as I know QB house is open.
    ndt likes this.