Like Tree3Likes

laser hair removal HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Ice:
    SOrry to be very late reply, but i had same problems before. I shaved, waxed, IPL...none work as good as laser.
    Try dermes...at Soundwill Plaza, Causeway Bay ( opp. Times Square)
    Staff speak good english and super nice
    www.dermes.com.hk
    good luck!

Sorry to be a cynic, but you don't by any chance work for them do you? On a previous post you said you "work for skin care and dermatologist marketing....."

laser hair removal HK

Well to tell you the shame truth.
    I dont work for them, i am working for another MNC of similar field so we had to study other competitors, there I was..i was simply overwheled by their work and professional and signed up for them behind my boss's eyes!...so try it and u will see whY!

Last edited by Chocolate_Ice; 22-01-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Wow, thats expensive. Cheaper to fly to Australia and get it done there. Lips and brazilian in Australia is AUD 200 (HKD 1,200) per session and you need about 3 sessions for permanent removal.

Probably the cost is much higher in HK because they don't get the higher volume through their clinics, as the average Aussie is much hairier than the average HK'er - especially the males!

By the way, just to avoid any smart comments (that one sees on these forums sometimes), I did not have any of these done myself.

Be careful to choose a proper laser clinic, my friend just recently got burnt at Elemis Day Spa for a IPL treatment, for any laser or IPL treatment, it's always better to go for registered and qualified doctor.

Just been quoted 40K HKD by Bella for 6 treatments for facial hair removal.

That's 4x the price in UK etc for the same technology. It's crazy. Anybody have any more details about Shenzen?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by mombasa:
    Anybody have any more details about Shenzen?

Thx
    The best one in Shenzhen is probably Sun hospital. it's in Luhou district, opposite the main entrance of the Mixc shopping mall, exit Da Yu Yuan with the subway. Went to the dentist there once. Reasonably clean i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipH:
    The best one in Shenzhen is probably Sun hospital. it's in Luhou district, opposite the main entrance of the Mixc shopping mall, exit Da Yu Yuan with the subway. Went to the dentist there once. Reasonably clean i guess.
    Thanks - will check it out.

Bella - expensive

Bella is ridiculously expensive. Almost double the price than in Mayfair in the Uk?????

Shenzhen laser hair removal

Hi Mombasa - how did the Sun Hospital in SH go? I've just been for a quote at Bella and it was ridiculously expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fish:
    Hi Mombasa - how did the Sun Hospital in SH go? I've just been for a quote at Bella and it was ridiculously expensive!

...Mombasa is probably there now, my friend...it's an old thread...