Like Tree6Likes

Good hair salon..?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Good hair salon..?

Hi

I've been in HK for about 4 months now and REALLY need a hair cut ... i have very fine and wavy hair ... can anyone recommend somewhere/someone with experience in cutting curly/non-asian hair?? Live in Mid Levels, but I don't mind travelling if they're good!

Thanks!

if you want up market then try Tony & Guy in Central

red

I have wavy/curly/frizzy hair too and i go to The Hairdressers in central, a bit pricey but v good

have a look at this previous thread...

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread3507.html

Smile I recommend this Salon

Hanim Hair Salon is HONG KONG's BEST KEPT SECRET!

Professional quality with a personal touch not to mention prices that are unbeatable.

I am impressed with Hajira's savy styling and facial abilities and STRONGLY recommend that other women in Hong Kong try her...you need to make an appointment as she is a 'private salon,' telephone: 64487171

Plus, the salon is easily located next to the KCR/MTR in TST at:

6/F C, 31-33 Ocean View Court,,
    Mody Road,, Tsim Sha Tsui,,
    Kowloon.

Hi Alby, thanks for the info. I have dry, curly hair and am in desperate need of a cut and colour. I've made an appointment for tomorrow, here goes!

Haycarol, let us know how the experience was!

Hair Care

Namir, the hairdresser was really nice. She spoke fluent English and made some great suggestions for hair colouring, however the trim ended up too short. That was the only issue so if you go I think just be really clear that you want a trim not a hair cut. Apart from that it was great. Now any ideas on where you can get waxed, especially eye brow? Thanks!!

hey all, just wondering; how much does a hair cut cost over here? i've also got curly hair and need to go soon... and how much does it cost to colour?

I don't know if you have found anyone yet, but your hair sounds exactly like mine. I highly recommend Catherine at Paul Gerrards. It's a bit expensive ($700 for cut and style), but I couldn't be happier with the cut and I think it was worth every penny. She did a better job than my hairdresser in the States. You can just google Paul Gerrard for their website. The salon is in SoHo.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast