Anyone know any good/cheap piercing places?

Reply
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong (Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    283

    Anyone know any good/cheap piercing places?

    i wanna get some body piercings done but everywhere i've asked is pretty expensive, anyone know any cheap places? chinese/english both ok, please provide the number too, thanks.

    p.s. found some place that does it for 100-250 in tueng kwai O....so this is the target price..if anyone know ones in town it would be great

    Last edited by chynakissz; 09-04-2010 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hong Kong side
    Posts
    1,827

    Seriously i wouldn't use "cheap" and "body-piercing "in the same sentence

    go to some of the tattoo places in Causeway bay ( Jaffe rd , times square, nearby lee Gardens - take a walk about or google it)- standard is good from what i have seen


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong (Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    283

    i googled and yahood already, the cheapest is 400...which is a big difference...sigh.


    Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    Seriously i wouldn't use "cheap" and "body-piercing "in the same sentence

    go to some of the tattoo places in Causeway bay ( Jaffe rd , times square, nearby lee Gardens - take a walk about or google it)- standard is good from what i have seen

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ...Wanchai, HK.
    Posts
    471

    ...a darning needle, a pan of boiling water and a bottle of vodka...job's a good 'un...


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong (Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    283

    LOL...i wish it was that easy~


    Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    ...a darning needle, a pan of boiling water and a bottle of vodka...job's a good 'un...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by chynakissz:
    i googled and yahood already, the cheapest is 400...which is a big difference...sigh.
    It depends on which part of your body to do piercing... price different!