any good all you can eat korean bbq restaurants?

Closed Thread

Red face any good all you can eat korean bbq restaurants?

can anybody tell me where there is a good korean bbq restaurant? somewhere with all you can eat too?? not too expensive.. $150 max per person.. greatly appreciated

there's one in Hip Shing Hong Centre, 55 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong. good and inexpensive.

I think Chon Wo Korean Restaurant is pretty good. they have all different kinds of food, like salmon, meat, veggies, soup, dessert, drinks, fruit. Its normally about $120 per person for all you can eat. they can be found in mongkok, tst or causeway bay.

Chon Wo Korean.. do you kno where in TST or causeway bay it is? i'm relatively new to hk so i don't kno the areas very well.. do you have like a street name or building name for one of them?

They are very easy to find. pls see this chinese name of the restaurant for your reference. enjoy the meal and let me know if you like it.

漢和韓國料理
    Chon Wo Korean Restaurant

Address: 8/F Phase I Causeway Bay Plaza (you can get out of the exit to this plaza from MTR station)

Address: 1/F 68-80 Canton Road (Tsim Sha Tsui)

Address: 2/F 74-84 Sai Yeung Choi Street (5mins walk from MongKok MTR station)

*Lunch will even be cheaper, about $80 each person. but i dont know if the variety of food will be less due to a lower price.

Last edited by ayukobaby; 27-06-2006 at 12:36 PM.

how does this work, do you order and they bring the food or is it buffet style and you go pick the food and bring it back to the table and eat? do you bbq meat at the table?

There's New Korean in Wanchai along Lockhart Road (a few minutes walk from the MTR). Tel. 25111778

Quote Originally Posted by peppy5:
    how does this work, do you order and they bring the food or is it buffet style and you go pick the food and bring it back to the table and eat? do you bbq meat at the table?

You pick the food yourself and then cook it at your table.