nice restaurant to impress the guy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wink i like the killer view of aqua

although the food can be better, the view can't be better. i really enjoy the the view and atmosphere of aqua. maybe you can just go for a drink and dessert there after your dinner. it's on 1 peking rd.

happy sweet sweet anniversary!

Felix

Felix at the Peninsula (Tsim Sha Tsui) has great view and ambiance as well. It's been a long time since I've been to Aqua but I like Felix better. You get a view of the skyline from their washrooms too Suggest you drop by for drinks... their food I haven't tried but don't think it's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by minmin:
    although the food can be better, the view can't be better. i really enjoy the the view and atmosphere of aqua. maybe you can just go for a drink and dessert there after your dinner. it's on 1 peking rd.

happy sweet sweet anniversary!

thank you everyone

i am really impress! i mean, i feel bit alone since i came to hk. i came here to find the opportunity for my future and for my boyfriend. but since my bf needs to stay in China, i feel like i am all alone.
    like i feel like no purpose... thats sad to admit...
    but of course, i like HK (apart from environment) and there are many nice places. also friendly to foreigner!

anyway so i felt really nice seeing all your msg. i feel warm!
    Thanks guys!!

i will try to sort out my restaurant and why not we arrange something here too???
    i maybe should have more friends here in HK...