Like Tree12Likes

best McDonald's in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

best McDonald's in HK

putting best and McD's in the same sentence may be an oxymoron but I need to look a special (specially nice) one with a good atmosphere.
    any suggestions?

You're not going to get married there are you?

Can't think of one to be honest, All pretty much the same. Full of old people nursing a coffee for hrs or school kids running about.
    Posted via Mobile Device

gobi likes this.

Isn't the essence of McDonald's that it is an utterly consistent - exactly the same whichever one you go to anywhere in the world?

gobi likes this.

i don't think there is a such thing as a nice macdonalds (with a good atmosphere), however, the nearest things would be the burgerking on the peak ( cheapest way to get good views while dining, if classed as dining from the peak)

There used to be a McD at Fenwick Pier .... served up pizzas and other items not on the usual menu. Would have easily been the "best".

Quote Originally Posted by gobi:
    putting best and McD's in the same sentence may be an oxymoron but I need to look a special (specially nice) one with a good atmosphere.
    any suggestions?
    If it's possible, The Peak Maccas on a quiet day, for the view!! Atmosphere? Can we ask why you need this?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    There used to be a McD at Fenwick Pier .... served up pizzas and other items not on the usual menu. Would have easily been the "best".
    Too bad it's gone now.

Well, how about it's McD's rival BK at the peak?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Can't think of one to be honest, All pretty much the same. Full of old people nursing a coffee for hrs or school kids running about.
    Some have special sections for parties to stop people sneaking in and getting free food, Tsz Wan Shan is like that. I've sat there and watched, surprised at how many people do attempt it.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    They served beer as well!

The feeling of ordering a Big Mac Meal with Carlsberg is just something special.... I miss that!

The wipe and BigCatMjau like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast