Like Tree2Likes

Good coffee. Any ideas?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I think that Pacific Coffee Company is pretty good. You can try it out.

Thanks -- noticed Holly Brown on OpenRice, but couldn't tell if it was good. Will give it a try.

HollY Brown definitely is the best coffee in Hong Kong. They are very professional bunch with the roaster and champion baristas.

Pacific is crap, Starbucks is even crapier. Worst coffee ever. Americans should be held accountable for war crimes against coffee. Italians should reunite to overthrow the warlord!

I'm not so disappointed with the coffee in HK as many of the posters have outlined. There are many fine establishments. Cafe Habitu is also not a bad chain.

Personally, a stove top percuator brew is a great cup with the morning paper.

You must try Holly Brown. It opened in July 2010. Will remind you of the cafes in Melbourne and the coffee is really good. They roast their coffee on site as well. Speak to Domenic there.

I like Barista Jam!

even McCafe has better coffee than Starbucks and Pacific Coffee

second holly brown. real good stuff. not v busy though... went there a few times during lunch time. and the owner (?) who seems to be there all the time is very friendly, very approachable

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Master:
    even McCafe has better coffee than Starbucks and Pacific Coffee
    true. but still... lots ppl go to starbucks & pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Bernesemountain:
    You must try Holly Brown. It opened in July 2010. Will remind you of the cafes in Melbourne and the coffee is really good. They roast their coffee on site as well. Speak to Domenic there.
    Where exactly is Holly Brown?
    Thanks.