Caramel Tim Tams

Closed Thread

Caramel Tim Tams

I was pleased to see that moving nearer to Australia (we left California) improved the likelihood of finding Tim Tams on the store shelves. Unfortunately, I have so far been unable o locate my favorite variety, caramel. Has anyone out there spotted the Caramel Tim Tams at a local store?

FYI, some of the Tim Tams are produced in China others in Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by ltlcarpenter:
    I was pleased to see that moving nearer to Australia (we left California) improved the likelihood of finding Tim Tams on the store shelves. Unfortunately, I have so far been unable o locate my favorite variety, caramel. Has anyone out there spotted the Caramel Tim Tams at a local store?
    I spotted Caramel Tim Tams and Arnotts Shapes at the supermarket at Gold Coast about 3 months ago!! Maybe Movingin07 will know. I have seen Tim Tams at Taste from time to time but not sure about Caramel! Good luck with that!!

the park n shop megastores have many flavours but not sure about caramel

i have given up trying to find chocolate hob-nobs.

but i have found jaffa cakes in park n shop international. no caramel tim-tams though.

My local Wellcome has Tim Tams but not sure of the flavours but there is 2-3 of them in the range.

Havent' seen Caramel Tim Tams but spotted Caramel Crowns (also made by Arnott's) at Taste before.