Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ReverendJay

Jumbo's Top Deck Wedding Prices?

Closed Thread

Jumbo's Top Deck Wedding Prices?

Does anyone know approx. how much a wedding package, or just cocktail party is at The Jumbo Kingdom's Top Deck in Aberdeen?

Would love to hear from anyone who actually had a wedding there or was a guest there about the experience too.

Why dont you just call them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by chips:
    Does anyone know approx. how much a wedding package, or just cocktail party is at The Jumbo Kingdom's Top Deck in Aberdeen?

Would love to hear from anyone who actually had a wedding there or was a guest there about the experience too.
    we once did some checks and i think it was fairly inexpensive, i.e. 500/head or so

Sorry wrong restaurant

Last edited by HKfornow; 24-01-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Sorry wrong restaurant

We did our wedding dinner there and paid about $1000/guest, with an open bar for 3 hours. My wife however asked, "Why did you pay for your friends drinks? They're all rich, let them buy their own damn booze!"

chips likes this.

It will really depend on what you choose for the menu and what drinks you need. Call up the place and ask them. The prices can really vary a lot depending on whats on the menu.

I got married there last year. Can't remember the prices but it was more reasonable than other places that we looked into. The event organizers could not have been more helpful, nothing was too much trouble