Wine chiller

Closed Thread

Wine chiller

I would like to add a wine cellar to my kitchen in order to keep as well as possible the perfect temperature of the wine ....
    I 'm looking for a compact one like this that could easily fit at the forniture of the kitchen .... and which has a compact dimension and just to give you an idea I post this picture . Could you suggest me a brand that produces this kind of appliance ? Or give me some further information about it ?
    Thanks in advance

that does not look like a wine chiller - it seems to be what people use for camera's films etc.

You can try those in the high end camera shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Katanga:
    that does not look like a wine chiller - it seems to be what people use for camera's films etc.

You can try those in the high end camera shops.
    Erm, it clearly has bottles of wine in it - and it is indeed a whine chiller, as can be seem here.
    Not very helpful, mate.

I noticed Fortress on QRC in Melbourne Plaza basement had a load in the other day - tiny ones like above to big fridge size. Right at the back of the store amongst all the normal fridges etc. Can't remember what make they were though.

@beachball
    Do you know the products of this Italian company ? I picked up the image in a google search ... the design looks great but
    have you got some experience with this wine chillers?
    @ burrcl

Thanks for the advice ...

Check out Vintec online to see if / where they distribute in HK. Also, ask around at good wine stores - Horizon Plaza has a couple ( Limestone Wines) there and the staff are knowledgable in that they know their wine, know how to store it and where you can buy wine fridges and accessories.

i have a Vinvautzwine fridge and no problem with it.

they are very easy to find in Hong Kong , you have them in Wing On , Sincere , fortress ...