Like Tree22Likes

Happy Veggies :)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Why does he have to recommend a better place? He just said he didn't like the OPs choice. Only an opinion.

mercury_element likes this.

He doesn't have to - just seemed the natural (normal?) thing to do...?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatelvis:
    Why does he have to recommend a better place? He just said he didn't like the OPs choice. Only an opinion.
    Seems like a set up, Place X is crap then some noob pipes up with 'Have you tried place Y it's menu is fantastic blah blah blah'

Seen it all before.

I've not recommended anywhere else, jeez I've only been here 2 months so can't recommend any other exclusively veggie places. Christ next time I'll pretend I'll not express an honest opinion. Sorry for offering another side of an viewpoint!

My other posts have been on poker, arriving new to HK and transport. Yeah I'm blatantly a Cantonese veggie proprietor.....

MovingIn07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersMike:
    I've not recommended anywhere else, jeez I've only been here 2 months so can't recommend any other exclusively veggie places. Christ next time I'll pretend I'll not express an honest opinion. Sorry for offering another side of an viewpoint!

My other posts have been on poker, arriving new to HK and transport. Yeah I'm blatantly a Cantonese veggie proprietor.....
    Sorry, didn't mean any offence - I just thought maybe you had somewhere great (in HK) that you were comparing it to

Been here 2 months and only been to one Vegetarian Restaurant. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Been here 2 months and only been to one Vegetarian Restaurant. Interesting.
    Mate you must have a dull life if you find that interesting!
    Skyhook likes this.

Virago finds that interesting because you tell us you're a veggie (for 15 years no less - an accolade, sir) but have only eaten in one veggie restaurant. How do you sustain yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by RangersMike:
    Mate you must have a dull life if you find that interesting!
    Yes I do have a dull life. On this site talking to cretins like yourself....

Edit: You MUST have one recommendation? That's what part of this forum is for isn't it to provide help and advice to others? Being a non vege myself I cannot recommend.
    Last edited by virago; 14-07-2011 at 09:23 AM.

There is an article in today's SCMP reporting that in India even the Hindis, are seeing through this vegetarian nonsense and turning to eating meat.

Have to agree with virago, it does seem a little strange that with all the online listings RM has only managed to find one vegy resteraunt.

Let me google that for you

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast