Cup cakes cup cakes- please help

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Cup cakes cup cakes- please help

Hi there, is anyone could help me with a cupcakes for my daughters birthday. Please please. She really loves a cupcakes and wants to bring a pink cupcakes to her school and requisting pretty cupcakes for her birthday too. I did a baking course at "complete delight" but when I try out at home it never comes out how it should be!!!!!! Iam in mid level. Many thanks

Cakes and Catering - Hong Kong Baby and Pregnancy

heres a list of places you can order from

Two things:

1: If your daughter doesn't get exactly what she wants she probably will survive.

2: Over the last few years there has been a veritable infestation of cupcake providers in HK, any of whom should be able to do you a pink cupcake or two, for example:

Read Reviews of Hong Kong Restaurants – Your Essential Guide to Eating at Hong Kong | Hong Kong's best... Cupcakes

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Peak21:
    Hi there, is anyone could help me with a cupcakes for my daughters birthday. Please please. She really loves a cupcakes and wants to bring a pink cupcakes to her school and requisting pretty cupcakes for her birthday too. I did a baking course at "complete delight" but when I try out at home it never comes out how it should be!!!!!! Iam in mid level. Many thanks
    Complete Deelite, where you took your course, also makes them.

you could check this out: Buttercup Cakery - Wall | Facebook

This girl makes amazing cupcakes/cakes!

Sift is so good. Or look at letthemeatcake on fb. Beautiful designs

There's a place next to HMV in Causeway Bay ( upstairs from IKEA) that makes beautiful cupcakes.

The Sift website has got me drooling. Another (old) thread says you need to call before you go as they don't have cupcakes at the store - is this still true?

I went to the wanchai branch and there was lots. Maybe if you have a specific flavour and large quantity it would be wise to call ahead

Nope, would be just the one (or three) for me....thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast