Like Tree21Likes

anyone try Petite Amanda in IFC?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    It was implied but not said.

Sheesh this gets even better
    It was said and as I said before "rented space" were words that were used! As for the exact sentence please feel free to ask miss Amanda herself!!

If you wish to enjoy her cakes, shop and service go for it as you obviously have a lot of respect for a women who treated potential customers with disrespect! And it wasn't just me who was asked to move from the chairs that were in her "rented area" - yes she actually said that!!

Any publicity is good publicity for a new place like this, as it will only deter people who didn't know about it anyway, while some might go out of curiosity... so I think Amanda will be very thankful for your posts!

And you're sure it was Amanda herself?

anyway, thank for the heads up TL...and pay no attention the folks here who think somehow THEY are the ones to determine a posts authenticity...FWIW, the moderators have seen fit to leave your post up...that's all that matters

anyone try Petite Amanda in IFC?
    I've heard Big Bertha in Wanchai has better rates.
    Ramdom likes this.

i will just go there and see it myself in the non rush hour. plus ask her what's her favourite on shelf?

well said. she's clearly a dilettante, but this is so typical of Hong Kong models & artists. Enough clueless locals will come out of curiosity to keep her in trade for a while.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Any publicity is good publicity for a new place like this, as it will only deter people who didn't know about it anyway, while some might go out of curiosity... so I think Amanda will be very thankful for your posts!
    The news about the radiation in the fish from the Japan didn't do the sushi restaurants any favours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdom:
    The news about the radiation in the fish from the Japan didn't do the sushi restaurants any favours.
    Very true. Something needed to be done to reduce HK's obsession with Japan to a manageable level. Radiation made an impressive attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Very true. Something needed to be done to reduce HK's obsession with Japan to a manageable level. Radiation made an impressive attempt.
    How to remove the locals obsession with wearing glasses with no lenses?

Mass poke them in the eyes session?
    dear giant likes this.