Zuma Restaurant, the Nobu Beater?...

Closed Thread

Zuma Restaurant, the Nobu Beater?...

Seems I am slightly off the ball and missed the opening of Zuma, Landmark, on the 16th of June... Definately keen to "do it" within next week. Any tips on what to order? Anyone been

Quote Originally Posted by kmhtkmhtkmht:
    Seems I am slightly off the ball and missed the opening of Zuma, Landmark, on the 16th of June... Definately keen to "do it" within next week. Any tips on what to order? Anyone been
    One would think your iPhone would be able to answer your question? I'm surprised it hasn't already made reservations for you.

In all seriousness... Seems to have the right hype behind it. My benchmark for japanese fine dining is Shintori in Ju LuLu in Shanghai.... At one fifth the price of HK.

Been a couple of times. Not bad. Drinks quite creative. Food somewhat less so ("authentic but not traditional"!?) and a little over-priced.
    Liked the fact that it was not so pretentious (especially relative to the amount of hype it had received).

Last edited by beachball; 06-07-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Beachball, Zuma: Nobu one-upper?

I haven't been to the Zuma here but have been to the one in London a few times and it is one of my favourite restaurants there - just really relaxing without any of the pretentiousness that you so often get in those types of places.

I will be going to the Zuma here to check it out as soon as my purse allows!!!

Trying to figuring out their Signature Dishes... So far all I got is "Black Cod", which Nobu has also. What are "the" dishes in Zuma?