Like Tree7Likes

Wine gatherings

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Why don't we just all celebrate our respective partners' birthdays with steak and football?! They'd appreciate our dedication.

But if that's not an option... Yes the 29th sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by jiny:
    Hi everyone, do you know any wine tastings in town recently? My friends and I are wine lovers. We want new world wines with wine-pairing snacks. Any ideas?
    Btw, any wine lovers here? I'm interested in wines from South of France, New Zealand and South Africa.
    Thank you guys for your responses. Finally found something fun around - free wine tasting with art exhibition in To Kwa Wan Kowloon (think it's an art gallery), mid Oct.
    Not sure for details yet. Anyone interested?

Cool, exactly, when? 22nd to 26th, I'm in Taiwan.

Watson's wine week starts end of october. Some good looking dinners and ops go to meet wine makers and taste. I'll pm you the details Nat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Hi there! am into wine. would love to join any wine gathering if theres one over the weekend!

Checkout the article in the most recent HK magazine about wine, where to go for tastings and up and coming events. There is the HKTDC Wine and Spirits Fair on Nov 5th, at the Convention Centre.

HK woman, you are more than welcome to join the Wine Lovers group in the Geoexpat Group forums.

Last edited by Natfixit; 07-10-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6