Like Tree31Likes

SO depressed. Pret has canned the Chicken Tikka wraps

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    WHAT?
    They put SUGAR in a sandwich???
    Not a sandwich per se, but a cream cheese toast, which looked very inviting sitting in it's glass cage...oh looks are indeed deceptive.

hmm yes sugar seems to be a key ingredient for savoury food here in HK. I remember when I first came, I quite liked it because of the novelty value of, for example, having a ham and fake-cheese filled donut... but the novelty wears off!

I went to Delifrance recently (decided to give it a second chance) and had a tomato sausage pasta dish. if you'd blindfolded me I'd have been sure it was dessert!

dear giant likes this.

Delifrance is #1 on my boycott list

Gave Delifrance a go at lunch today (the one in Wanchai close to the immigration tower) and it truly is awful, awful stuff. Greasy tables, bored looking staff with zits and moustaches (women...), sarnie ingredients that look like they've been sitting there for days. Yuck. Pret is a michelin star restaurant compared to that place.

Dear Geoexpat, please please please delete all those people complaining about poor sandwiches. If they don't like it here, they can leave.

(ehrr joke joke)

I made the mistake when I first arrived of thinking Delifrance had something to do with the restaurant of the same name in france. BIG mistake.

dear giant likes this.

and it's got "france" in the name so it's luxury (HK way of thinking ah)

dear giant likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4