Like Tree13Likes

Paisano's Groupon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Paisano's Groupon

Caution to anyone getting the Paisano's Groupon - you can only use it at the Wan Chai branch AFTER 2PM!

2pm or not, a decent deal.
    Just picked up 20 of them

Last edited by HowardCoombs; 04-11-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: upped my order to 20

No Pepperoni??

The groupons are good all day in the other locations though...
    My only gripe is, after looking at the details of the deal, you don't get to choose their Pepperoni pizza!!! Did they just leave that out? It seems like every other one is on offer...

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    2pm or not, a decent deal.
    Just picked up 20 of them
    It is a good deal BUT I'd be gnawing my arm off by then!
    Edit: thanks for the note about pepperoni - how odd!

Coombsey are you really going to eat twebty paisanos between now and (if i recall correctly) end of jan?

I personally didnt like the stuff. Tried it twice in the past month (based on recommendations from here) but its not for me. I'll have it if I'm hungry and passing by (its better than most other fast foods in the area) but its not authentic and not particularly good to my tastebuds...

The kids however have absolutely loved it and they want to go there all the time. Last Saturday I took them over for lunch...come dinner time, they asked if they could go back again

I'm certain they will have no problem using up all 20 coupons in that time.

Last edited by HowardCoombs; 05-11-2011 at 08:46 AM.
    Satay Sue, luckycat and elle like this.

Ha, my son would eat margarita pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if he could!

rani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan.lo:
    The groupons are good all day in the other locations though...
    My only gripe is, after looking at the details of the deal, you don't get to choose their Pepperoni pizza!!! Did they just leave that out? It seems like every other one is on offer...
    Are you sure? The missus got two pepporini pizza's using the deal on Friday.

The OP is slightly misleading. You can use them everywhere else at regular hours:

Valid Monday to Sunday 11:00am – 11:00pm at Central, Sai Kung and Discovery Bay location, Monday to Sunday 2:00pm – 1:00am at Wan Chai, dine-in and take away for all locations
    Got a huge fright after purchasing 20 of them TWICE...accidentally, and then reading that you can only redeem the pizzas at Wanchai and after 1400 hrs.

http://www.groupon.hk/deals/hong-kong/-23-to-enjoy-a-12--premium-giant-house-slice-pizza--soft-drink-at-paisano-s-pizzeria---55-value-/715948394?nlp=&CID=HK_CRM_1_0_0_19&a=715827889

Its back on.

Last edited by virago; 19-01-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast