Like Tree55Likes

Good Mexican Restaurant in HK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddyHK:
    Hello Friends,

Please suggest some good Mexican restaurants in HongKong.

Cheers.
    Are you Maddy from the Foodie guide...?

try taco chacha - http://www.tacochaca.com/home.html

10 char.......

Hello every one, I am Mexican and I just had the best experience in Mexican food, compared to the best gastronomic experiences I had in Mexico.

The promotion of Mexican food in the Four Seasons Hotel in Central is amazing. Is a marvelous trip with savor and colors.

Real Mexican food, not burritos, not quesadillas. High quality of fish and meats cocked with mole, chocolate and other artisanal spices imported from MEXICO. Supplies that are impossible to found in Hong Kong and brought exclusively by Four Seasons.

Thanks to the chefs for the passion on our culture and thanx for honor our culture in such a wonderful way.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieDB:
    Hello every one, I am Mexican and I just had the best experience in Mexican food, compared to the best gastronomic experiences I had in Mexico.

The promotion of Mexican food in the Four Seasons Hotel in Central is amazing. Is a marvelous trip with savor and colors.

Real Mexican food, not burritos, not quesadillas. High quality of fish and meats cocked with mole, chocolate and other artisanal spices imported from MEXICO. Supplies that are impossible to found in Hong Kong and brought exclusively by Four Seasons.

Thanks to the chefs for the passion on our culture and thanx for honor our culture in such a wonderful way.
    Please share your enthusiasm and experience with the part owner of Heirloom (supposedly they are Mexican) which does a terrible job...

Interesting how quesadillas suddenly aren't mexican food. Someone forgot to tell the people who live there.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieDB:

Dr. Watson "Is this a commercial Holmes?"
    Sherlock Holmes "What do you think Watson?"
    Dr. Watson "Well it's the poster first post, and then he's basically promoting maxican food of a certain establishment in a rather flowery way, I think it is"
    Sherlock Holmes "No you are wrong. Period." ("I am the master detective not you, you sh1thead")

'cocked with mole'...is that anything like spotted dick?

jayinhongkong and vijucat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anothercanuck:
    'cocked with mole'...is that anything like spotted dick?
    wow! Mole is a mix of species and is one of the most traditional dishes in Mexico. From the Aztec or Mexica culture... Because as I remember we do not eat "spotted dick"... Any way thanx for asking

I am sorry for bothering by enjoying my traditions and share in a "Flowery way" my experiences in Hong Kong, I truly thought i could do it... Next time I will send you a copy of what i want to post to get your approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire:
    Interesting how quesadillas suddenly aren't mexican food. Someone forgot to tell the people who live there.
    You are right quesadillas are mexican food, the most simple and common expression of Mexican food. You can always find something like quesadillas around the world. And I am so happy about finding something else like Arrachera in mole sauce (stake dipped in mexican salsa made with chocolate and spices)... Yumi! it was so good.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast