Like Tree1Likes

Venue recommendations for a Hen Night in Central

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Not all hen-nights turn into a screaming mass of drunk women. But I will admit a fair number do and a nightclub is not a bad venue. Mine was a reasonably sedate affair at a local chinese restaurant and we were all home in bed by mid-night!

EDIT - a lingerie shop? Talk about stereotyped!

Last edited by MovingIn07; 15-03-2012 at 11:11 AM.

It's not only a lingerie shop, go there and take a look, they organize Hen's nights, parties, Bdays....

EDIT: Most hen's night are about dining, chitchating, partying and drinking - but I am sure you will tell me you had none or if you had, yours was a hiking affair :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    It's not only a lingerie shop, go there and take a look, they organize Hen's nights, parties, Bdays....

EDIT: Most hen's night are about dining, chitchating, partying and drinking - but I am sure you will tell me you had none or if you had, yours was a hiking affair :-)
    LOL. Mine was BEFORE my hiking days. Yes it was dining, chitchatting, a couple of silly games and cards and a little drinking.

highly recommend the terrasse upstairs at goccia. you can book it for private events.
    3 course dinner for 40 girls at this restaurant could ruin you thogh. so give up this idea. let goccia serve their deliciouse antipasti and some pizzas (to die for) as a buffet and you are fine. plus: after the private part is over you are already middle in the party area

Confirmed. Mat = chateau.