TST restaurant and club/bar recommendations

Closed Thread

TST restaurant and club/bar recommendations

It's my missus' b'day soon, and I'm looking to organise a simple birthday get together with a few friends.

We are looking in staying around TST, as everyone we are inviting all live in either Kowloon or NT.

So that friends don't moan too much, we are looking for recommendations for restaurants costing around $150-200 per head. Any cuisine is OK.

Then we are looking for a bar/club within walking distance.

Any recommendations considered.

Many thanks in advance.

Don't know if it falls within budget but there's The Steak Kitchen in Knutsford. They have a Groupon right now. I've been there before for the steak and I was really impressed by the price and service but above all, quality of the food.

Groupon for the other Halfs Birthday.
    Dead man walking there

Budgets a bit low dude, But start looking at restaurants in and around isquare

Look on open rice. Some of the smaller restaurants you can book the whole place allowing a private dining experience. Ideal for special occasions

crystal jade is cheap and they must have a shop in kowloon

Happen to be wondering the same thing...... Could anyone suggest a place in TST that has a nice atmosphere & serves excellent drinks? We're indifferent about foods as we won't order any.

Wooloomooloo prime in tst Ferris

Ah sod it, might as well twist their arms and get those on tighter budgets to splash out a bit more!

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    It's my missus' b'day soon, and I'm looking to organise a simple birthday get together with a few friends.

We are looking in staying around TST, as everyone we are inviting all live in either Kowloon or NT.

So that friends don't moan too much, we are looking for recommendations for restaurants costing around $150-200 per head. Any cuisine is OK.

Then we are looking for a bar/club within walking distance.

Any recommendations considered.

Many thanks in advance.
    Outback steakhouse On Nathan road - if don't drink too much can come at around 200 per head.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Wooloomooloo prime in tst Ferris
    Proplus's right, that is a bit on the pricey side, but thanks anyway