Like Tree79Likes

Worst restaurant in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15

Wow, this thread is bringing back all kinds of bad dining memories . . . Piggybacking Vinyljunky's post, the server at Shui Hu Ju in SOHO spilled some sauce on one of my dining companion's suede jacket. Upon complaining we first heard, "No, you're mistaken. No one spilled anything on you." When we produced proof (showing the fresh stain on the jacket), the manager said, "That's just water." When we pushed the jacket to his face to smell the aroma of the sauce, he just left and never showed his face again. Asshole.

Thumbs down Worst restaurant

Try Schneider's in Yuen Long. It is next to Yuen Long plaza just off Tong Lok St. near the green mini bus stop.

Worst restaurant in HK

Definitely Delifrance, gives French food a bad name! Don't try and do something you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by rusky53a:
    Definitely Delifrance, gives French food a bad name! Don't try and do something you're not!
    I fail to see how a baguette filled with tuna mayonnaise and salad can be worse than a spongy McFillet.

9.5 Restaurant in Park Island, Ma Wan in the Ferry Pier area

I want this restaurant to close. I got food poisoning from this restaurant on my birthday! The food tasted terrible, then I felt terrible, and finally when my body forced this poison out of my body I felt better. I had sweet and sour pork, which was the worst I've ever had. The dumplings weren't even good. Store bought frozen dumplings would have been 10 times tastier. The mixed vegetables I didn't think they could get wrong, but the vegetables tasted old.

The first time I made the mistake of going here I got egg and vegetable fried rice for $58HKD and it was only white rice, a little egg, and a little bit of one green vegetable. Don't go here unless you want to waste your money and possibly get very sick. I've eaten all over HK and mainland China and I've never got food poisoning. Never will I return. Orpheus next door is pretty good and the Chinese restaurant on the beach is pretty good too.

Open rice link at http://openrice.hk/english/restauran...m?shopid=27080

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15