Like Tree1Likes

Italian Organic Food Online Help

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Italian Organic Food Online Help

Dear all,
    my gf and I have just set up an online shop for Italian organic food and I would like to get your opinions about it.
    I don't want to advertise so I’m not going to post any link, address and so on, no worries.
    If anyone would like to help, I will be glad to pass him/her the related info and a little voucher for the effort.
    I will take in deep consideration all your suggestions and advices.

Meanwhile if the person in charge of advertisement on geoexpat can get in touch with me, I will really appreciate it.

Thank you, thank you and one more time thank you all,

Michael

I don't know much about the technical aspects of an online shop so cannot comment on that.
    But... Just tried to search for "Italian organic food Hong Kong" - and no relevant sites appear. Maybe it's worth working on making it easier to find through search?

Wink

Hi Pepe77,

thank you very much for your comment (sorry for late reply but I have been having connection problems till now).
    We are working on the ranking but no matter which tags we use we are still not easy to be found... it may be that the search engin policiy prefers others (...) or just because not that many people has been visiting our website yet.

Anyway, we are advertising on Yahoo! and FB now, let's see (I find Google too expensive for the results it takes).
    Little voucher will be sent to you as promised in PVT.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pepe77:
    I don't know much about the technical aspects of an online shop so cannot comment on that.
    But... Just tried to search for "Italian organic food Hong Kong" - and no relevant sites appear. Maybe it's worth working on making it easier to find through search?

what about organizing a big picnic where you can introduce your organic italian products and get a lot awareness. as for the costs: location free, since it's a picnic, food whether a small admission or you invest big way and all is for free

Talking

Actually if not too many people we can make it aslo @ my palce... or the park just down-stiairs (Lai Chi Kok Park in Mei Foo)... let me summ up ideas and see how to make it.

Thanks for the advice, your voucher and website info in PVT.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by papaya:
    what about organizing a big picnic where you can introduce your organic italian products and get a lot awareness. as for the costs: location free, since it's a picnic, food whether a small admission or you invest big way and all is for free

cjjenks

could you pm me the link? thanks

Talking

Done,
    together with little voucher
    Thank you for your interest!

Cheers.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by cjjenks:
    could you pm me the link? thanks

cjjenks

thanks. having a look now. stuff looks good. only suggestion at this point is that it would be nice to see the ingredients for the sauces, but not big deal..

since i dont have a link to your site, no idea what you actually do/sell.
    But you might be able to contact various groups like the runners/hikers at meetup.com to see if you can help cater some special picnics.
    You might also be able to contact race organizers like OTW HK or Vibram HK100 or Moontrekker. Races often have stations of food for sale, and it might be nice to have some good healthy options at the end of a race instead of the crap they typically have.

MovingIn07 likes this.

could you send me a link to your store please?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast