Like Tree10Likes

Best burgers in Central?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oki_boy:
    They have a decent chicken club for a fast food place, but their actual beef burgers are pretty tasteless....
    I agree that Triple O's burgers aren't great. Gourmet Burger Union is better. But Triple O has much better poutine!

Frites do a huge burger (only burger I have been unable to eat without taking out some of the layers) but they are of course expensive. If you don't mind a venture to Olympic there is a newish place called Panda burger which does a lamb burger that is delicious and good value.

Burgerroom in CWB is pretty good...but I have a soft spot for the Si Sun burgers in Hung Hom, something different..

Lamb burger sounds gorgeous!

Triple o's is probably the best in terms of price and quality of ingredients...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using GeoClicks Mobile

I've found that Triple O's turn into a soggy mess about half way through eating them. Or maybe that's the whole point?

Yep .. they're messy to eat. But then I'm a klutz when it comes to eating oversized burgers anyways!

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Starbucks & You does a decent burger set with spicy fat chips and coke/coffee/tea for $45. Nice burger - soft bun, great tasting patty, be nice if they had one with bacon. No idea where they are located though, other than one which I checked out in Hang Hau the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Yep .. they're messy to eat. But then I'm a klutz when it comes to eating oversized burgers anyways!
    Triple-O's lacks everything that would allow them to be called oversized.

Although McSorley's would be my first choice I have had good burgers at Al's Diner in LKF and at Cochrane's and Droplet which are both under the escalator below Hollywood road.

Last edited by Kman; 25-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    chris_yang22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by longc:
    if you are looking for a classic burger....35$ is incredibly cheap for the quality and size they provide....

I don't know the name of it (i think it might be burger box), but the place at pier 7 makes a surprisingly good burger.