Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xia

East side foodie

Closed Thread

East side foodie

Are there any "top" restaurants in/around Quarry Bay / Taikoo?

As far as I know, the answer is no, but I thought some others might know better than me. Me&Wife are going to the movies this weekend and would like to do a very nice dinner afterwards but I honestly cannot think of a single "nice" restaurant around there. Its all lunch places or middle of the road&family type of places.

With no budgetary considerations, would anyone care to recommend a very good high end restaurant in/around Quarry Bay/Taikoo (if such a thing exists)....

Try this place http://maps.google.com/maps?q=quarry...12,45,,0,10.84 or you may consider Soho East in Sai Wan Ho http://www.sohoeast.com.hk/

Thank you for those suggestions but those are not what I would classify as high end. There are some nice choices in SohoEast, but equally, they are more family type places...

The areas that I mentioned above are the most high end restaurants in TaiKoo/ Quarry Bay. I dont think there is any top fine dining restaurant around the area. You may check out a very nice rooftop bar above East Hotel in Taikoo but I dont think they serve dining there.

HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xia:
    The areas that I mentioned above are the most high end restaurants in TaiKoo/ Quarry Bay.
    I thought so - thank you for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xia:
    The areas that I mentioned above are the most high end restaurants in TaiKoo/ Quarry Bay. I dont think there is any top fine dining restaurant around the area. You may check out a very nice rooftop bar above East Hotel in Taikoo but I dont think they serve dining there.
    They do have a great Sunday Brunch, I went there a couple of months ago and had a very pleasant afternoon