Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoob
  • 1 Post By virago

'Where's the Vegemite?' Thread? (II)

Closed Thread

'Where's the Vegemite?' Thread? (II)

Good 'eavens. Previous thread 'Where's the Vegemite?' started by earnestly searching (and at long last satiated) d-28 was closed...

For all U other constantly-cravin' Vegemite desperados - hurry -

Here's me reporting back sighting just yesterday of TEN large jars of Kraft's Vegemite on the shelves of Taste in Festival Walk mall (400g, circa HK$60), beside loadsa Marmite... next to the pure honey I was checking, and oppo cereal bars.

And, I should add that I've seen Vegemite on a regular basis - every few months - at this Kowloon Tong ParknShop sister store, i.e. Taste; so d-28 of Kowloon, in future just check there every full moon or so (For those up around the NTs, the other week I also spotted Vegemite in ParknShop Superstore in Tai Po - Megamall.)

Last edited by emmie; 02-01-2013 at 06:18 PM.

What exactly do Kraft put in Vegemite to keep you junkies craving this brown stuff?

reprazent likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    What exactly do Kraft put in Vegemite to keep you junkies craving this brown stuff?
    Childhood memories.....
    Natfixit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Malt extract I think. Or is that just marmite? Being originally British of course I have to have marmite!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using GeoClicks Mobile