Like Tree63Likes

I really don't want to know what you ate last night!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Actually, I always take pictures and send to the girlfriend now and then. Why not, it's like wishing that she was here having a meal with me. We talk about it, we chat, we laugh, like she was there.
    And after your cyber meal what other cyber activities do you engage in? :P
    virago likes this.

Of all the daily annoyances and irritation one has to deal with, being bugged by people taking photos of their meal is far down the list of my concern. You would'nt survive in HK (or the mainland for that matter) if you are so bothered by something as trivial as people taking snapshot of their food. Because that really is nothing compared to the really bad behaviour you see in HK and the mainland.

So bottom line, unless other people really cause some huge nuisance to you, mind your own business and eat your food.

Last edited by Watercooler; 31-01-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    joanfung likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Name:  9558.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  322.9 KB
    shri, anothercanuck, jgl and 2 others like this.

MUST post that image on my facebook account every day....

(Sadly that would involve having to log into Facebook)

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    MUST post that image on my facebook account every day....

(Sadly that would involve having to log into Facebook)
    Change your Facebook name to "Nobody". Then when you see someone post something stupid, you can “LIKE” it and it will say: “NOBODY LIKES THIS”.
    virago likes this.

Totally agree. I usually unsubscribe to anyone on my facebook doing that, unless it's something particularly special about it. Maybe we should complete the cycle, and start posting each shit we take. After all, it's the last journey of the food we eat.

And no, I'm not being serious.

Has to be better than a certain poster who mentions his involuntary erections and having the butt of a black man.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Of all the daily annoyances and irritation one has to deal with, being bugged by people taking photos of their meal is far down the list of my concern. You would'nt survive in HK (or the mainland for that matter) if you are so bothered by something as trivial as people taking snapshot of their food. Because that really is nothing compared to the really bad behaviour you see in HK and the mainland.

So bottom line, unless other people really cause some huge nuisance to you, mind your own business and eat your food.

I don't think anyone is annoyed by the picture 'taking'..but rather the posting of pictures on social media sites. It borders on arrogant to think that other people really care about your bowl of udon noodles and pork.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    I don't think anyone is annoyed by the picture 'taking'...
    Really?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4