Like Tree7Likes

Western restaurant in Causeway Bay

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

And if the name is different but it's part of the same group and the menu's essentially the same?

(Even McDonald's has slightly different menus in different places)

Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 21-02-2013 at 01:30 PM.

OP, I suggest you take one of Dipper's options... they seem good..

Fortunately within the same thread you've received lots of *very* interesting material with which to start a fun and absorbing discussion with the kids...

"Right then girls and boys... let's discuss the semantics of the words 'chain' and 'group'. That'll be REALLY fun!"

So, really, I think you owe grunt and jimbo a big thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    So, really, I think you owe grunt and jimbo a big thank you!
    Are you joking? They've totally ignored the obvious significance of francising!?!
    Stu79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Pizza place is called Slices.

Burger Room is awesome.
    Burger room is great but pretty cramped and non-kid friendly at main dining hours. If you eat at odd times, or just after peak hours, it's fine.

Slices is also really good for pizza, and there's a frozen yogurt place across the street that's partnered with them for discounts.

A new burger joint opened in the world trade centre that might work for you. It's called Burger Box.

Address: Shop P211A, wtc more, 280 Gloucester Road Tel: 2894 8238

http://www.openrice.com/english/rest...?shopid=128666

Sent from my 📱 using GeoClicks Mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by chris_yang22:
    A new burger joint opened in the world trade centre that might work for you. It's called Burger Box.

Address: Shop P211A, wtc more, 280 Gloucester Road Tel: 2894 8238

http://www.openrice.com/english/rest...?shopid=128666

Sent from my 📱 using GeoClicks Mobile app
    An excellent choice. Fresh well prepared burgers around $50, $30 for the salad bar and $30 ish for a pint of Carlsberg. Friendly and fast service.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    An excellent choice. Fresh well prepared burgers around $50, $30 for the salad bar and $30 ish for a pint of Carlsberg. Friendly and fast service.
    Have you been to Stone's in Tai Hang? If so, just curious how you might compare the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Pizza place is called Slices.
    Slices is not a place I'd take a guest or even remotely consider for a dining 'event'. Simply put, it's a pizza parlor with 2 or 3 tables. If you want a slice, go for it. If you want a sit down dinner, I'd look elsewhere.

Have you been to Stone's in Tai Hang? If so, just curious how you might compare the two?
    Ahh Stone's. Haven't been there in ages. Decent western bar food that hasn't been localized.

re: Inside Out
    This place is not kid friendly. Inside seating is limited and the place is packed with young adults eating, drinking and smoking.

SML is a good suggestion. Also in Times Square, goto BLT Burger, clean, kid friendly and decent menu. Travel a bit further to Tin Hau and you can try Classifieds.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland:
    Slices is not a place I'd take a guest or even remotely consider for a dining 'event'.
    Since the op wasn't asking for a place to take a guest or to host a dining 'event' everything seems entirely in order then.

Never been.