Very nice coffee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Very nice coffee

Have been buying coffee beans from all different locations in Hong Kong throughout these few years, finally I found my love not long ago.

I had a cup of this perfect Colombia supremo in Manhattan and since then I couldn't find the taste anywhere back in Hong Kong. I've tried all the stores and there's no way I could find that perfect cup. But not long ago by searching on google, found a company calls great deals, BINGO! There it is! That perfect cup, I've finally found it!! It's so fresh, the crema is thick, the taste is just right. Excuse me, I only want to share the best with friends and everybody. Go ahead and try it, I haven't tried any of the other beans yet, I definitely will. Perhaps you could try some and let me know?

Share with me about the great cup of coffee you're drinking!

Only slightly suspicious first post.

where is this BINGO place?

I get all my coffee from the Yunnan Province...travel there a couple times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket
    I get all my coffee from the Yunnan Province...travel there a couple times a year.
    Yea, I've heard about Yunnan coffee, Starbucks is using them too isn't it? How's the Yunnan coffee? never tried before.

4.5 years to finally post!

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86
    Only slightly suspicious first post.
    uhhhhh I normally use another account, I was posting some ad for a painting with this account that's why! lol

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey
    where is this BINGO place?
    It's somewhere in Kwun Tong area, don't remember what's the street name.

Haha OK. Just a first post so excitedly promoting a certain company's products can come across as spam. I do like coffee though so guess it's worth a try. If anyone is up near yuen long, I can recommend a cafe called accro coffee, run by two award winning baristas. Surprisingly good coffee given the location.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86
    Haha OK. Just a first post so excitedly promoting a certain company's products can come across as spam. I do like coffee though so guess it's worth a try. If anyone is up near yuen long, I can recommend a cafe called accro coffee, run by two award winning baristas. Surprisingly good coffee given the location.
    lol sorry for the misunderstanding!!! I've heard of accro, read about them in some magazine too, but Yuen Long.. is way too far from me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast