Nice restaurant for couples

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We also really need to know what you regard as a "meal". Is it just one plate each and a glass of wine? Or 4 courses and a bottle?

$1000 for two for the latter is going to limit your choices dramatically (I'm not sure it is doable with a view as well).

At Cafe Deco, for example, as recommended above you could just about get two of the cheaper starters and two of the cheapest main dishes and two glasses of wine each. But you certainly wouldn't have free run of the menu (steaks are $280-380 each). So it depends a bit on your relationship - personally I wouldn't want to go for a "nice romantic dinner" and have to then worry about (or restrict) what my partner could order from the menu, so you might want to look for somewhere cheaper if your $1000 is a hard limit.

Hmm ill probably check out Cafe Deco. But this restaurant is on top of the peak right? Is it hard to get there from Wanchai where I will be staying

No - it's trivial. You can get a cab (perhaps $45), a bus, a minibus, or walk to the Peak Tram station and take the tram (probably the most "romantic" way, but maybe a queue).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2