Like Tree4Likes

Sam Tseng roast goose

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sam Tseng roast goose

How does one actually get to Sam Tseng? I've heard I have to catch a bus around Tsuen Wan, but whats the best/most direct way from TST?

I've heard all about the Sam Tseng roast goose being very nice, what which store should I go to?

Thanks for your help in advance.

http://hketransport.gov.hk for all your public transport enquiries.

Thanks for that link, I'll bookmark it.

Looks like there's no direct bus.

Say I get off at Ma Wan pier (I'm guessing this will be the easiest landmark to spot), how far is it to the shops that sell the roast goose?

I have found Chan Kee and Yue Kee online. I'm sure a friend once told me to go to one and not the other, but can't remember which one. Looks like around 500m walk from the pier from Google Maps.

Get to the Western Crossing Toll Plaza (just beside Elements/Kowloon Station), then get the 962B. Second stop is Sham Tseng Village.

Thanks for that, found a bus stop just behind me taking the 973 bus to the Western Crossing Toll Plaza.

Yes, although that will be relatively expensive since you pay for the harbour crossing if you pick up the 973 in TST.

Have you considered walking? It can't be much more than a kilometre!

Would normally walk, but since I've come out of hospital, my legs are weak and tremble a bit now (need to pace myself and build up the muscles).

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    I have found Chan Kee and Yue Kee online. I'm sure a friend once told me to go to one and not the other, but can't remember which one. Looks like around 500m walk from the pier from Google Maps.
    Chan kee is the most famous but my sis-in-law who lives there says Lung kee is the best. Its on a side road so its not easy to find.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    Chan kee is the most famous but my sis-in-law who lives there says Lung kee is the best. Its on a side road so its not easy to find.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Do you have a street name, I'll try to find it then.

Maybe I'll ask around when I get there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast