Like Tree3Likes

All day breakfast

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hebe 101 does black pud with their all day brekkie

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    The Flying Pan is also has a huge amount of options.

I like the Wan Chai branch, a good number of seats and usually not that busy.

Sent from somewhere....
    Ha I tried this last weekend based on this comment. No wonder it is not that busy. English sausages? My arse! They weren't even pork or beef. They wouldn't even let me switch fried tomatoes for black pudding until I insisted I'd pay extra. Money talks. I'd be embarrassed to call that breakfast. The fruit juice was the most sickly sweet thing I think I have ever drunk and as for the tea, don't get me started.

Best breakfast I've had here was years ago at the Marriott but that's not a regular just pop in option.

Not pork or beef?! Mechanically separated chicken..?

Totally agree on the fruit juice but can't remember much else. Fact that I haven't returned for two years at least should tell me that I need not rush back!

Mandarin clipper lounge is v good and so is life cafe surprisingly

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using GeoClicks mobile app

It wasn't breakfast as such but the German Sausage option with cheesy chunky chips at Trafalgar isn't a bad substitute

Try Shortbread Teas. Decent homemade type quality, nice owners, down to earth.

They do the traditional cooked breakfast - sausage, eggs, good quality bacon, black pudding, etc etc.

Last edited by z754103; 18-05-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Anywhere that uses unsmoked bacon as default option?

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using GeoClicks mobile app